Please inform us of any allergies
Bhel Puri – $4.49
- Savoury Snack made of puffed rice, vegetables and a tangy tamarind sauce.
Gol Gappe – $5.99
- Snack consists of a round, hollow puri, filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion or chickpeas.
Aloo Tikki Chaat – $6.49
- Potato cutlet served hot and warm along with a side of saunth, tamarind and coriander-mint sauce, and sometimes dahi (yogurt) or chick peas.
Pav Bhaji – $7.99
- Thick vegetable curry served with a soft bread roll.
Onion Bhaji – $5.99
- Bulb onion or common onion.
Bread Pakora – $6.49
- The snack is prepared by dipping triangular bread slices in spicy gram flour batter and frying them.
Veg Pakora – $6.49
- Onion, eggplant, potato, spinach, plantain, paneer, cauliflower, tomato, or chili pepper dipped in a batter made from gram flour and then deep-fried.
Sholey Bhature – $8.99
- Spicy, traditional chana masala is served with a puffy Indian bread.
Paneer Wrap – $5.99
- Spicy panner and veggies are wrapped in a chapatti or paratha.
Samosa Poutine – $6.49
- Top the samosa with chick peas, cilantro chutney, sweet tamarind chutney..
Spring Roll(6 pc) – $6.99
- Are a large variety of filled, rolled appetizers or dim sum.
Amritsari Kulcha – $8.99
- Crisp as well as soft leavened bread which is stuffed with boiled and mashed potatoes and spices.
Beverages – Ajj Main Peena
Cold Drinks – $1.25
Masala Chai – $2.99
Salted Lassi – $2.99
Mango Lassi – $3.49
Sweet Lassi – $2.99
Salads – Healthy Waale Sardaarji
Garden salad – $3.99
Cucumber Raita – $3.99
Bondi Raita – $3.99
- Deep-fried balls of gram flour paste mixed with yogurt and spices.
Mutter Mushroom – $8.49
- Semi-dry delicious vegetable dish made with peas and mushroom.
Meethi Malai Mattar – $8.99
- Delicious curry made with fenugreek leaves, peas and cream.
Baingan Bartha – $9.99
- Basically fire roasted eggplant mash cooked with spices.
Chana Masala – $9.99
- Along with chickpeas, the ingredients of chana masala typically include onion, chopped tomatoes, coriander seed, garlic, chillies, ginger, dried mango powder (amchur, sometimes spelled amchoor), and garam masala.
Mutter Paneer – $9.99
- Dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala.
Sarso Ka Saag With Makki Roti – $11.49
- Made from mustard greens (sarson) and spices such as ginger and garlic with bread of maize.
Alloo Zeera – $8.49
- Potato and flavoured with cumin.
Veg Korma – $8.99
- Delectable Indian Vegetable Korma is loaded with potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peas, and green beans.
Alloo Gobhi – $9.99
- Popular Indian dish in which potatoes and cauliflower are cooked with onions, tomatoes and spices.
Kadi Pakora – $9.99
- Deep fried gram flour (besan) and onion fritters are simmered in spiced, sour yogurt gravy.
Palak Paneer – $10.49
- Consisting of paneer in a thick paste made from puréed spinach and seasoned with ginger, garlic, garam masala, and other spices.
Malai Kofta – $10.49
- Made of potato & paneer balls dunked in smooth, rich & creamy gravy.
Paneer Tikka Masala – $11.49
- dish of marinated paneer cheese served in a spiced gravy.
Mushroom Do Pyaza – $8.99
- Mushrooms in Onion masala, season it well and make a nice semi thick gravy.
Mix Veg – $8.99
- Made by cooking a mixture of vegetables together in a traditional Indian onion-tomato gravy.
Bhindi Masala – $9.99
- It is stir fried okra that is slit and stuffed with spice mix such as garam masala and other locally available ground spices.
Dal Tadka – $9.99
- Cooked lentils which are lastly tempered with oil or ghee fried spices & herbs.
Dal Makhni – $10.49
- prepared by simmering lentils; primary ingredients are whole black lentil, red kidney beans, butter and cream.
Shahi Paneer – $10.99
- preparation of paneer; consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices.
Kadai Paneer – $11.99
- Made with cottage cheese cooked with tomatoes-onions-bell peppers- and a blend of Indian spices.
Rice – Ricey Singh
Zeera Rice – $7.99
- Rice mixed with peas, onions and cumin seeds.
Chicken Biryani – $10.99
Mutter Pulao – $8.49
Lamb Biryani – $10.99
Veg Biryani – $9.99
Two parontha served with yogurt.
Allo Parontha – $6.99
- Bread stuffed with a mixture of mashed potatoes and spices. One order come with two pieces.
Paneer Parontha – $6.99
- Bread stuffed with spiced, crumbled cottage cheese. One order comes with two pieces.
Gobi Parontha – $6.99
- Bread stuffed with flavored cauliflower and spices. One order comes with two pieces.
Mix Parontha – $6.99
Moolli Parontha (2 pcs) – $6.99
- Bread stuffed with spiced grated radish. One order comes with two pieces.
Chicken Wrap – $6.99
Seekh Kabab – $8.99
Tandoori Chicken Wings – $6.99
Fish Pakora (6 Pc) – $7.99
Goat Curry – $10.49
Lamb Curry – $10.99
Chicken Tikka Masala – $10.99
Kadai Chicken – $10.49
Chicken Bhuna – $10.99
Fish Curry – $10.99
Goat Kadai – $10.49
Chilli Chicken Dry/Gravy – $10.99
Butter Chicken – $11.49
Tawa Roti – $1.25
Missi Roti – $2.99
Butter Naan – $3.49
Tandoori Roti – $1.49
Plain Paratha – $2.99
Lacha Parantha – $4.49
Plain Naan – $1.99
Garlic Naan – $2.99
Desserts – Meetha Singh
Kulfi – $2.99
- Frozen dairy dessert.
Vanilla Ice Cream With Gulab Jamun
- Fried Cheese balls soaked in sugar syrup served hot. Cottage cheese balls in thickened flavoured milk with pistachio.
Ras Malai – $2.99
- Dumplings made from cottage or riccotta cheese soaked in sweetened, thickened milk delicately flavored with cardamom. Serve it chilled and garnished with slivers of dried fruit.
Kheer – $4.49
- Rice Pudding.
Gajrela – $4.99
- Carrot-based sweet dessert pudding placing grated carrots in a pot containing a specific amount of water, milk and sugar and then cooking while stirring regularly.
Custard – $5.99
- Variety of culinary preparations based on milk or cream cooked with egg yolk to thicken it, and sometimes also flour, corn starch, or gelatin.
VEG THALI – $8.99
NON-VEG THALI – $10.99
BUFFET – $12.99
Open Days & Hours
Monday - Saturday
08:00AM - 06:30PM
Online : Up-To 10PM
77 James St N #107,
Hamilton, ON L8R 2K3